Relieve Pinkie Side Wrist Pain due to TFCC Tear
Pinkie Side Wrist Pain?
- Have you fallen on an outstretched hand?
- Do you have clicking or snapping in the wrist?
- Do you have a feeling of instability when gripping, pushing, pulling, or turning the wrist in a palm-down to palm-up position?
If any of these describe what you’re going through, you might have a TFCC Injury.
Have You Been Diagnosed with a TFCC Tear or Injury?
The Bullseye Wrist Band is recommended by Certified Hand Therapists around the world.
- The unique soft silicone ring fits securely over the ulnar head to provide 360° support and stabilization without putting pressure on the wrist bone
- Wrist brace design allows for a full range of motion
- Easily adjustable