TAKE AIM AT PAIN!
Pinkie Side Wrist Pain?
- Have you fallen on an outstretched hand?
- Do you have clicking or snapping in the wrist?
- Do you have a feeling of instability when gripping, pushing, pulling, or turning the wrist in a palm-down to palm-up position?
If any of these describe what you’re going through, you might have a TFCC Injury.
Pain radiating from the outside of your elbow into your forearm and wrist?
- Do you have pain and tenderness in the bony knob on the outside of your elbow?
- Has your grip strength weakened?
- Do you have difficultly turning a doorknob or holding a coffee cup?
- Do these symptoms worsen with forearm activity?
If you have any of these symptoms, you may have lateral epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow).
Have You Been Diagnosed with a TFCC Tear or Injury?
The Bullseye Wrist Band is recommended by Certified Hand Therapists around the world.
- The unique soft silicone ring fits securely over the ulnar head to provide 360° support and stabilization without putting pressure on the wrist bone
- Wrist brace design allows for a full range of motion
- Easily adjustable